King Tide Schedule - Winter 2014-2015
Help Ecology collect photos of highest winter tides along Washington's shorelines, estuaries and coastal communities by following these steps:
- Locate high tides near you:
- Use Ecology’s Winter 2014-2015 King Tide Map & Schedule (below) - mouseover the map to see the time and date of the highest tides in your area. Click on the map to open a printable PDF of the tide schedule for all three regions.
- Check a tide table for exact times in your area
- Check out Ecology’s Coastal Atlas to locate a public beach.
- Take photos during one of the identified high tides in your area.
- To better illustrate the impacts of the high winter tides, we recommend taking photos in areas where the high water levels can be gauged against familiar landmarks such as sea walls, jetties, bridge supports, dikes, buildings, roads or other infrastructure.
- Please do not include people in your photos
- Upload your photos to the Washington King Tide Photo Initiative Flickr Group.
Click the map or a link below to view a printable PDF of each
region's predicted King Tides