Log in or make a new account
To submit data, you must first make an
account with us. Follow these
step-by-step instructions. If you are
a returning user, simply
Make a SecureAccess Washington account
if you already have a SAW account
the EIM Loader service
- "Add a New Service" button;
- "Department of Ecology" from the agency list;
- "EIM Loader" from the service name list;
- "Apply" button.
- Link to the EIM Loader
- "My Secure Services" tab;
- "EIM Loader" from your services;
- "Make a User Profile." Follow the online instructions.
You are done! From now on,
log into SAW
using this link and you will go
directly to the
If you need help,
contact the EIM Team.
Steps to submit your data
The basic steps for data submittal are below.
You will also be assigned an EIM data coordinator
to help you with your submittal.
and recent changes
Go to the Help Docs page to download Data Submittal Templates, Help Documents,
and Submittal Guidelines;
- Log into the EIM Loader via SecureAccess Washington;
- Enter your Study information into form in the Loader;
- Fill out the Templates with your data
- Submit your completed Templates via the Loader;
- Work with your EIM data coordinator to finalize your submittal;
- Receive notice of submittal completion.
- July 2016 - Updated
Help - Entering Dissolved Oxygen Data. How to
based or published methods instead of
instrument-specific makes and models.
- February 2015 -
New business rule for submitting temporary Environmental Investigation
Wells (EIWs) to EIM.
EIWs are now entered as Wells instead of regular Locations.
Watch videos from our most recent training. These
are still pertinent:
We currently don't have any hands-on training