Log in or make a new account
To submit data, you must first make an
account with us. Follow these
step-by-step instructions. If you are
a returning user, simply
Make a SecureAccess Washington account
if you already have a SAW account
the EIM Loader service
- "Add a New Service" button;
- "Department of Ecology" from the agency list;
- "EIM Loader" from the service name list;
- "Apply" button.
- Link to the EIM Loader
- "My Secure Services" tab;
- "EIM Loader" from your services;
- "Make a User Profile." Follow the online instructions.
You are done! From now on,
log into SAW
using this link and you will go
directly to the
If you need help,
contact the EIM Team.
Steps - submit your data
The basic steps for data submittal are below.
You will also be assigned an EIM data coordinator
to help you with your submittal.
EIM Help to download "How
to Load Data into EIM" and the EIM Templates and Help.
- Log into the EIM Loader via SecureAccess Washington;
- Enter your Study information into form in the Loader;
- Fill out the Templates with your data;
- Submit your completed Templates via the Loader;
- Work with your EIM data coordinator to finalize your submittal;
- Receive notice of submittal completion.
- September 2017 - We just launched our new
EIM Help application. Now you can
find help for EIM all in one place!