EPCRA - Tier Two Online Reporting
An easy, efficient way to submit Tier Two Reports! This online
reporting application replaced our EPCRAMail application. Tier Two
Online allows you to:
- Easily upload previously submitted data.
- Quickly update your information.
- Submit directly to the SERC with just a click. You do not need to
send paper reports to the SERC when you use the online application.
- Print completed forms to send to your local agencies and for your
details about Tier Two Online Reporting
This online service is available to
authorized facility representatives. An authorized representative is
defined as the person responsible for the overall operation of a
facility. Please let us know if you are replacing a previous
representative. Only one representative will have be able to report for
your business site(s).
Also note that report forms sent to the local agencies must have an
signature on each report.
for registered Tier Two Online users
Find out how.
If you used Tier Two Online in past reporting years, the URL
to get to SecureAccess Washington is
https://secureaccess.wa.gov. Go to "My Secure Services" to find
Tier Two Online.
Here's some tips:
At the Welcome Page:
Go to Facility; then Lookup and select your Facility; Choose View/Edit.
- Verify or Update all facility-specific information, especially contact information. SAVE FACILITY
- Then go to the View command located just above the Facility Name to update chemical information; then View/Edit Chemicals.
- You will see a box with the current reporting year highlighted in yellow – 2014.
- If you want to revise the information that was reported last year, Click Copy Chemicals from previous year right of it.
- Double Click on and review each chemical.
- Review and update the Chemical Storage information as needed and add any new chemicals that arrived on site during the last calendar year.
- If you want to print a draft copy of the completed report for review, choose Facility, then Print Tier Two. It will have a watermark, PENDING. This does not appear after you submit your report to the SERC.
- To submit to the SERC, note the Submit to WA SERC in the upper right hand corner. This will take you to a Confirmation page. Hit RETURN to go back to the Chemical page and print your report.
- At the Chemical page, go to Facility; then Print Tier Two to print enough completed forms to sign and send reports to the Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC), local fire department, and for your records.
- While we recommend saving a signed, dated original for your records, you may also save the PDF to your computer for future reference. For example, save as RY 2014 Tier Two Site Name.
- Technical support is available. Send an email to
Hide this cont
Register For EPCRA Tier Two Online Reporting -
in 4 easy steps
Send an email listing the facility name(s) and 12-digit Community Right-to-Know
ID number(s) you need to report for to
You can expect
a confirmation email from a Community Right-to-Know Specialist within one
Sign up for a SecureAccess Washington account
Click "sign up" below. Complete the 6 part sign up sequence. Enter your
information including user ID and email address. You will receive an email
confirmation. Click on the link in the email. Returning users: If you already
have a SecureAccess Washington account, click on "Add Service for Tier Two
Online." Complete steps 3 and 4 below. A SecureAccess Washington account gives
you access to a growing list of government services while ensuring your privacy.
There will be a couple of email exchanges before you can access the Tier Two
Online Reporting application.
Please use your own contact information. There will be a
field to enter the name of individual who will be signing the report in the
Add service for Tier Two Online
Login to SecureAccess Washington. Under “Add a New Service,” look for the
Department of Ecology; then “Tier Two Online.” Click “Apply” in the left column.
Your registration request will be sent to the Washington State Department of
Ecology, representing the Washington State Emergency Response Commission.
Approval may take one or more business days. You will receive
an approval email. Click on the link in the approval email to log back in.
Go to Tier Two Online
Login to SecureAccess Washington. Choose "My Secure Services", then "Tier Two
Online". Users recommend the
Quick Tips available above
as a helpful tool.