Environmental Performance Partnership Agreement
for State Fiscal Years 2014-2015
Draft available for public comment from May 1, 2013 through June 1, 2013
The draft Environmental Performance Partnership Agreement for fiscal years 2014-2015 is open for public comment.
Purpose of the Agreement
The agreement documents the contractual commitments between the Washington Department of Ecology (Ecology) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The agreement covers many activities of the water, waste, and air programs of Ecology and EPA for the up-coming two-year state budget period. The purpose of this agreement is to:
- Recognize mutual environmental goals, strategies, activities and performance measures.
- Maintain a core level of environmental protection for all of Washington’s residents.
- Use indicators that reflect environmental conditions, trends and results to measure environmental progress.
- Establish a joint work plan for administering the federal grant dollars that EPA provides Ecology for air quality, water quality and hazardous waste management.
- Please be specific and provide details about suggested changes.
- Please include the chapter, section, and page number for where you are suggesting changes.
- Ecology and EPA will summarize comments and responses, and include them as an appendix in the final version of the agreement.
All comments must be received or postmarked by 5:00 pm on June 1, 2013. Comments received after this date will not be considered.
Please Email comments to: email@example.com.
You may also mail comments to:
Department of Ecology
PO Box 47600
Copyright © Washington State Department of Ecology. See http://www.ecy.wa.gov/copyright.html.