How to Login to TurboPlan
Create a SecureAccess Washington Account:
- Go to SecureAccess Washington and Create an Account.
- Follow the prompts to enter your information.
- Check your email and look for a message from SecureAccess Washington.
- Follow the link to confirm your registration.
- Login with your new username and password.
- If you need more help, see SecureAccess Washington's help videos:
Having trouble watching this video series? Please use this link: Secure Access Washington help videos.
Add TurboPlan to your SecureAccess Washington Services:
- You must have a personal identification number (PIN) to use TurboPlan. To get a PIN, contact the Ecology staff person assigned to your facility. To find out who that is, email or call us:
- By email.
- Call 360-407-6700.
- Login to SecureAccess Washington.
- Click Add a New Service.
- Search for TurboPlan in the “Search services by keyword” section.
- Once you find TurboPlan, click Apply.
- Enter the PIN number (from Step 1.)
- Learn how to use TurboPlan.
Need more help?
Contact your regional Ecology office for assistance.