UPDATE: Ecology's new website will be live on Monday morning! Our official web address will be https://ecology.wa.gov

HWTR Pollution Prevention

My Watershed


How to Login to TurboPlan

Create a SecureAccess Washington Account:

  1. Go to SecureAccess Washington and Create an Account.
  2. Follow the prompts to enter your information.
  3. Check your email and look for a message from SecureAccess Washington.
  4. Follow the link to confirm your registration.
  5. Login with your new username and password.
  6. If you need more help, see SecureAccess Washington's help videos:

Having trouble watching this video series? Please use this link: Secure Access Washington help videos.

Add TurboPlan to your SecureAccess Washington Services:

  1. You must have a personal identification number (PIN) to use TurboPlan. To get a PIN, contact the Ecology staff person assigned to your facility. To find out who that is, email or call us:
    1. By email.
    2. Call 360-407-6700.
  2. Login to SecureAccess Washington.
  3. Click Add a New Service.
  4. Search for TurboPlan in the “Search services by keyword” section.
  5. Secure Access Washington services search field

  6. Once you find TurboPlan, click Apply.
  7. Enter the PIN number (from Step 1.)
  8. Learn how to use TurboPlan.

Need more help?

Contact your regional Ecology office for assistance.