Picture taken by Kim Clark, 2009

Hazardous Waste & Toxics Reduction

Reporting Requirements

  • RCRA Site ID# , which is obtained by completing a Notification of Dangerous Waste Site ID form also known as a Site ID form. This is required of any site that generates regulated quantities of waste. For assistance please contact Iris Aguilera at 360-407-6734.
  • Dangerous Waste Annual Report  All facilities/sites that have RCRA site ID numbers are required to complete a Dangerous Waste Annual Report each year.
    • TurboWaste.Net: is the electronic reporting system for Dangerous Waste Annual Reporting.
    • Hazardous Waste Facility Search  A search engine to find active or inactive RCRA Site ID numbers within the TurboWaste.Net application
  • Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) Facilities may be subject to one or all of the sections depending upon the types and quantities of chemicals stored or released.


Related information

Office of Regulatory Assistance in the Governor's Office can answer a broad range of questions about what kinds of rules businesses must follow in Washington state. ORA can help with environmental, labor, licensing requirements and more.


For comments on our website, please e-mail us