Placeholder for snippet from air, land, water, toxics, waste, or other image

My Watershed

Contact Phone Numbers and E-mails

For Annual Reporting Questions

Annual Reporting Hotline:

  • 1-800-874-2022  (within WA state only)
  • 360-407-6170

E-mail us at

For Dangerous Waste Questions

Have questions about particular dangerous wastes or their management?

Call Ecology at one of the following numbers and ask to speak to a hazardous waste or pollution prevention specialist:

  • Central Regional Office, Yakima 509-575-2490
  • Eastern Regional Office, Spokane 509-329-3400
  • Northwest Regional Office, Bellevue 425-649-7000
  • Southwest Regional Office, Lacey 360-407-6300

For questions regarding EPA/RCRA Site Identification numbers

Call Iris Aguilera at 360-407-6734

Special accommodation needs (TTY) numbers are:

1-800-833-6388 (TTY) or quick dial 771.