Placeholder for snippet from air, land, water, toxics, waste, or other image

My Watershed

What documents do I need for my annual report?

The following documents may be necessary to prepare your forms:

  • Dangerous waste manifests for the reporting year.

  • Records of dangerous waste quantities generated, accumulated, or managed.

  • Logs and/or records for on-site waste management activities.

  • TSDR disposal or treatment certifications.

  • Results of laboratory analyses of your wastes (e.g., waste profiles).

  • Contracts or agreements with the off-site facilities that manage your wastes.

  • Copies of any waste permits.

  • Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs) for products that became wastes.

  • documentation of recycling credits issued by your TSDRs.