click to go to: How to Report Environmental Problems Environmental Incident Report Form
Eastern Regional Office

(Adams, Asotin, Columbia, Ferry, Franklin, Garfield, Grant, Lincoln, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens, Walla Walla, and Whitman counties)

Report all oil and hazardous materials spills:

You must call the following TWO (2) 24-hour numbers:

1) Washington Emergency Management Division:
    (including Emergency Release Notification)
    1-800-258-5990 -OR- 1-800-OILS-911


2) National Response Center: 1-800-424-8802

> Ecology Eastern Regional Office: 1-509-329-3400
> More about reporting spills...

Other environmental incidents may be reported using the electronic form below. Please fill-in as much of the following information as you can.  Please check it for accuracy and then click the "Submit" button at the bottom of this form. You may be contacted for additional clarification.

Information About You
Your First Name
Your Last Name
Your Business Name (if any)
Your Street Address
Your Apartment Number (if any)
Your City
 Your State
Your ZIP Code
Your Home phone
Your Work phone
Your Email
Confidential? If you indicate "Yes", your name, etc. will be kept confidential.
Description of Incident - What Happened
Date of Incident (mm/dd/yyyy)
Other Material
Unit of Measure
Vessel Name
Vessel Type
Additional Description of Incident
Location of Incident - Where did it happen
Nearest City
Street Address 
Waterway type
Potentially Responsible Party Information - Who is responsible
First Name
Last Name
Business (if any)
Street Address
Apartment or Suite (if any)
ZIP Code
Phone Phone type:
Other Information about Potentially Responsible Party

**To save your own record of the information entered above, please print this page before you hit the submit button below.**

Return to Ecology's home page