State Agency Links
- EPA's AgSTAR website provides information on digester use across the US.
- Natural Resources Conservation Service Conservation Practice Standards provide
guidance for applying conservation technology on the land and set the minimum acceptable level for application of the technology.
- USDA memorandum of understanding with the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy to reduce dairy greenhouse gas emissions by
25 percent by 2020.
- Washington State University (WSU) Center for Sustaining Agriculture and Natural Resources
(CSANR) provides information on studies conducted at
anaerobic digesters in Washington State.
- WSU Energy Extension Program provides a fact
sheet for anaerobic digesters.
- Pennsylvania State University provides some links to anaerobic digester references and resources.
- Cornell University provides research and resources on anaerobic digesters.
- UC-Davis pilot digester processes restaurant food waste.