Model Remedies Meeting
Discussion of Potential Model Remedies -
Sites with Petroleum
August 26th 1:00 – 3:30, Room ROA-32
Department of Ecology, 300 Desmond Drive SE
Call-in Number: 1-800-704-9804
Welcome – Recent Activities and Future Efforts: Jim Pendowski, TCP Program Manager
- Model remedy rule amendments.
- 2013 Legislative changes.
Why the focus on petroleum?
- Suggestions on the scope of the next model
- Potential issues that need resolution.
- Present a summary of the feedback and
suggestions to the Program Management Team.
- Develop an outline and schedule for
completing a draft version of the guidance.
Summary of Meeting