- A Citizen's Guide for Developing Integrated Aquatic Vegetation Management Plans (Ecology publication)
- A manual that guides people through the steps needed to develop a plan for the control of aquatic vegetation. Lake groups using herbicides under Washington's Nuisance Weed and Algae Permit should use the guidance below.
- Integrated Plan for Early Infestations of Eurasian Watermilfoil
- An integrated plan for the management of pioneering infestations of the state-listed noxious weed Eurasian watermilfoil (Myriophyllum spicatum).
Some Ecology-approved plans for Washington State listed Noxious Aquatic Weeds are listed below. Many of these PDF files load slowly; be patient.
- Spring Lake Integrated Aquatic Vegetation Management Plan, February, 2003
- Pipe and Lucerne Lakes Integrated Aquatic Vegetation Management Plan - May 2004 (King County website)
- Liberty Lake Aquatic Weed Management Plan - February 2004 (Liberty Lake website)
- Early Infestation Eurasian Watermilfoil Plan - April 2005
- Lake Leland Integrated Aquatic Plant Management Plan
Freshwater Noxious Emergent Integrated Pest Management Plan (pdf file)
This plan covers noxious emergent freshwater plants such as purple loosestrife, yellow iris, garden loosestrife, and others and contains management information. This plan is required to be used by those treating noxious, emergent weeds under Washington's NPDES permit for state-listed noxious weeds.
Copyright © Washington State Department of Ecology. See http://www.ecy.wa.gov/copyright.htm