Apply for your NOI on-line
Ecology only accepts electronic applications (eNOI) for the Construction
Stormwater General Permit. If you are unable to submit electronically (for
example, those who do not have an internet connection),
contact Ecology to request a waiver and get instructions on how to obtain a paper NOI.
Why apply on-line?
- Ecology will receive your information immediately to enable faster
- You will receive instant feedback on the completeness of your NOI
through automated validation processes.
- Select the location of your facility and your discharge location(s) from
a map ensuring accuracy of location information.
- Communication about your NOI can be done via email shortening the time
- The CSWGP requires permittees to use this on-line system to submit data
- For assistance in registration contact phone [1-800-633-6193, Option 3]
or email WQWebPortal@ecy.wa.gov.
- For information about your permit contact your permit administrator.
How do I apply?
- Ecology uses SecureAccess Washington (SAW) to maintain security of your
data. You can use an existing SAW account and add another service under the
same user name and password.
- Don't have a SAW account?
- On the Log-in window, click on “Do not have an account? Create one"
- If needed, see the Help link at the bottom of the log in window.
- You can fill out the on-line application and mail the signed
signature page to Ecology
- Use an electronic signature to sign the NOI online (CROMERR, if you have
an account already)
- In the application, click on Help for more details
How do I access the NOI on-line?
The e-NOI is a sub-application to the WQWebPortal, a single location for
water quality permitting e-business. You must use SAW (Secure Access Washington)
to securely enter data on-line.
Once signed up for SAW you can
Access the e-NOI
Register for Water Quality Permitting Portal (WQWebPortal) - in 3 easy steps
- Sign up for a SecureAccess Washington account
Click “sign up” below. Complete the 6 part sign up sequence. Enter your information including your name and email address. You will receive an email confirmation. Click on the link in the email.
- Add service for WQWebPortal
Login to SecureAccess Washington. Under “Add a new Service,” look for “ Water Quality Permitting Portal (WQWebPortal).” Click “Apply” in the left column.
- Go to WQWebPortal
Login to SecureAccess Washington. Under “Services” go to Water Quality Permitting Portal (WQWebPortal). Click on the
Construction Stormwater General Permit - Notice of Intent (NOI) link on the portal home page.
Return to Construction Stormwater Page
Copyright © Washington State Department of Ecology. See http://www.ecy.wa.gov/copyright.htm