Apply for your Permit Coverage Online
You can now apply for your Industrial Stormwater General Permit coverage in a secure, easy to
use online system.
Why apply online?
- Ecology will receive your information immediately to enable faster
- You will receive instant feedback on the completeness of your
through automated validation processes.
- Select the location of your facility and your discharge location(s) from
a map ensuring accuracy of location information.
- Communication about your application can be done via email shortening the time
- The ISGP requires permittees to use this on-line system to submit data
How do I apply?
- Ecology uses SecureAccess Washington (SAW) to maintain security of your
data. You can use an existing SAW account and add another service under the
same user name and password.
- Don't have a SAW account?
- On the Log-in window, click on “Do not have an account? Create one."
- If needed, see the Help link at the bottom of the log in window.
- You can fill out the on-line application and mail the signed
signature page to Ecology.
- Use an electronic signature to sign the NOI online (CROMERR, if you have
an account already).
- In the application, click on Help for more details.
- For assistance, please contact our IT help staff at 1-800-633-6193, Option 3
or by email at WQWebPortal@ecy.wa.gov.
How do I access the NOI online?
The electronic Notice of Intent (e-NOI) is a sub-application to the WQWebPortal, a single location for
water quality permitting e-business. You must use SAW (Secure Access Washington)
to securely enter data online.
Once signed up for SAW you can
Access the e-NOI -
Register for Water Quality Permitting Portal (WQWebPortal) - in 3 easy steps
- Sign up for a SecureAccess Washington account
Click “sign up” below. Complete the 6 part sign up sequence. Enter your information including your name and email address. You will receive an email confirmation. Click on the link in the email.
- Add service for WQWebPortal
Login to SecureAccess Washington. Under “Add a new Service,” look for “ Water Quality Permitting Portal (WQWebPortal).” Click “Apply” in the left column.
- Go to WQWebPortal
Login to SecureAccess Washington. Under “Services” go to Water Quality Permitting Portal (WQWebPortal). Click on the
Industrial Stormwater General Permit - Notice of Intent (NOI) link on the portal home page.
Application for Coverage Form (Notice of Intent)
- paper form.
Industrial Stormwater Page
Copyright © Washington State Department of Ecology. See http://www.ecy.wa.gov/copyright.htm