Discharge Monitoring Reports
- Permittees are required to submit a Discharge Monitoring Report (DMR)
each reporting period (each quarter), even if there is no sampling or no
discharge during the reporting period.
- Ecology sends each Permittee a blank “paper” DMR form when the
facility is covered under the permit.
- Permittees now have two options for submitting DMRs: paper DMRs
submitted by mail, or WQWebDMR submitted over the internet. Either method
is acceptable, but WQWebDMR is strongly encouraged.
- For information on how to use WQWebDMR, refer to the following
- Permittees who chose to submit “paper” DMRs, need to make copies of
the blank DMR form they were mailed at the time of permit coverage, and
use a copy of it for reporting. If you need a new blank DMR form, please
contact your permit administrator. Mail your
completed DMRs to:
Washington Department of Ecology
Water Quality Program - Industrial Stormwater Unit
PO Box 47696
Olympia, WA 98504-7696
Adding or Changing Sampling Locations
Use this form to add, change, or remove sampling or discharge points from
your facility. The form should also be used to change the location where
stormwater discharged from your facility enters a surface waterbody.
Updating Discharge/Sample Point(s)
Word docx version
Contact us for more information