- Permittees are required to submit a Discharge Monitoring Report (DMR) each reporting period (each quarter), even if there is no sampling or no discharge during the reporting period.
- Ecology sends each Permittee a blank “paper” DMR form when the facility is covered under the permit.
- Permittees now have two options for submitting DMRs: paper DMRs submitted by mail, or WQWebDMR submitted over the internet. Either method is acceptable, but WQWebDMR is strongly encouraged.
- For information on how to use WQWebDMR, refer to the following website: http://www.ecy.wa.gov/programs/wq/permits/paris/webdmr.html
- Permittees who chose to submit “paper” DMRs, need to make copies of the blank DMR form they were mailed at the time of permit coverage, and use a copy of it for reporting. If you need a new blank DMR form, please contact your permit administrator. Mail your completed DMRs to:
Washington Department of Ecology
Water Quality Program - Industrial Stormwater Unit
PO Box 47696
Olympia, WA 98504-7696
Use this form to add, change, or remove sampling or discharge points from your facility. The form should also be used to change the location where stormwater discharged from your facility enters a surface waterbody. Updating Discharge/Sample Point(s) Word docx version
Copyright © Washington State Department of Ecology. See http://www.ecy.wa.gov/copyright.html.