Puget Sound Olympia

Municipal Stormwater

Contact Information for Stormwater Municipal Permits

Island, Skagit and Whatcom Counties   Christina Maginnis    360-715-5212
Phase I Permittees (City of Seattle, Port of Seattle, King and Snohomish Counties) and Phase II permittees in Snohomish County   Rachel McCrea    425-649-7223
Kitsap County and Phase II Cities within King County and Kitsap County   Anne Dettelbach    425-649-7093
Clallam and Pierce Counties and the Port of Tacoma (Phase I and Phase II)   Chris Montague-Breakwell    360-407-6364
Clark, Cowlitz, Grays Harbor, Lewis, and Thurston Counties   Rian Sallee    360-690-7120
Benton, Chelan, Douglas, Kittitas, and Yakima Counties   Dave Duncan    509-329-3554
Asotin, Franklin, Grant, Spokane, Walla Walla, and Whitman Counties   Dave Duncan    509-329-3554
Phase I Municipal Stormwater Permit Writer   Nathaniel Kale    360-407-7656 
Phase II Municipal Stormwater Permit Writer   Abbey Stockwell    360-407-7221
WSDOT Statewide Permit   Foroozan Labib    360-407-6439


To receive updates, notices, and other information, join the appropriate listerv:


Eastern Washington Phase II Permit:  STORMWATER-EASTERN-WA

For information on permit fees follow this link: http://www.ecy.wa.gov/programs/wq/permits/permit_fees/index.html