Tools and other Resources
Laboratory related resources
Science related tools and data links
- Cleanup Levels and Risk Calculations (CLARC) - technical information related to establishing cleanup levels under the Model Toxics Control Act (MTCA)
- MyEIM - advanced toolset for searching and analyzing monitoring data
- Facility/Site Identification System - includes information on state cleanup sites, federal Superfund sites, hazardous waste generators, solid waste facilities, underground storage tanks, dairies and more.
- Fertilizer database - look-up wastes in commercial fertilizers
- Water Quality Assessment – 303(d) list, reporting on category 5 waters, the impaired waters of the state
- Toxics Release Inventory Display System (TRIDS) - tracks hazardous substances released into the environment
- Water Quality Permit Databases - Information on water quality permits for municipalities, industries, dairies, fish-rearing facilities, stormwater, sand and gravel operations, and aquatic pesticides.
- Beyond Waste Progress Report