Ecology uses geographic information system (GIS) tools and procedures as aids
in accomplishing its mission of protecting the land, air, and waters of the
state. The agency has built and maintains the GIS applications described here in
order to help our staff and others understand the diverse natural and cultural
environment we live and work in. As a public service, we are making our GIS
applications available here.
Web Browser Applications
- Facility/Site provides interactive mapping of Washington State
Department of Ecology’s regulated facilities and Department of Health's
regulated public water systems. Please click on the Map Search link in
the menu bar at the top of the Facility/Site webpage.
Washington Digital Coastal Atlas
- Access and analyze geospatial data for Washington’s coastal region. Also
includes oblique shoreline photos for areas of the state.
Washington State Well Log
- Well Logs describe the location, ownership, construction details and
lithology of a completed well.
- Environmental Information
- View environmental data from the Department of Ecology and affiliates
such as local government and grantees.
Assessment for Washington
- View the water bodies listed under Section 303(d) of the Clean Water Act
by the Washington State Department of Ecology as violating clean water
Questions/Comments about GIS applications at Ecology? Contact:
Washington State Department of Ecology
P.O. Box 47600
Olympia, Washington 98504-7600
Phone: (360) 407-6088
Fax: (360) 407-6493
Page maintained and last updated on
Monday, February 27, 2017 10:19
by Rich Kim