Check out the student pages for everything from fun facts and learning, to real science research, maps and resources, and even jobs for youth and green jobs training to help you and the environment.
- Learning opportunities:
- Work opportunities:
- Ecology Youth Corps (ages 13-17) - Washington State's largest youth employment program; you gain valuable job skills, teamwork experience, and safety awareness, removing roadside litter and promoting recycling.
- Washington Conservation Corps (ages 18-25) - Gain hands-on experience working outdoors to protect and restore the environment while developing your resume and earning money and education benefits.
- Resources, Research & References - great project and report references
- Environmental Monitoring Data – from the scientists at Ecology and their colleagues
- Maps – GIS maps of Washington state watersheds, flood hazard areas, solar & wind, and much more