- November 30 - Removed Data Request Form from data webpage.
- November 15 - Fixed error in City UGA
layer, City of Sammamish was missing
- November 7 - Updated City UGA layer with
Thurston and Spokane Counties
- September 21 - Removed four USGS Quadrangle Boundary layers and
Washington State Base Map since Ecology is not the authoritative data source
for these layers.
- September 20 - Updated Watershed Boundary
Dataset (WBD) layer.
- September 8 - City UGA layer updated for 2016.
- September 6 - Lake Bathymetry layers for
polygon and line updated.
- August 31 - Watershed Boundary Dataset (WBD)
- August 10 - New 2014 303(d) and 303(b)
Water Quality Assessment Layers.
- May 24 - Updated Surface Water Quality
- May 24 - Updated Marine Shorelines.
- May 24 - Updated SMA Jurisdiction Adopted
Lakes, Streams, & Marine.
- May 5 - Updated Well Logs.
- April 25 - New
National Hydrography Dataset (NHD) for
Washington (Hi-Resolution NHD, 24k-4k). Ecology has adopted the
NHD for the state hydrography dataset. PNW Framework data is retired and no
longer available. Publish date April 2016. See link to new method “Mapping
the Nisqually River Delta Using Topobathymetric LiDAR, Aerial Imagery, and
- April 16 - New Geodata, Water Flow Maps, and Water Quality Maps for
Puget Sound Watershed Characterization.
- April 11 - Updated Marine Oil Spill Planning
Information, eliminated word Marine and changed link to go to
- April 7 - State Tribal Lands updated.
- March 2 - Areas of Extreme Concern
- February 25 - Areas of Extreme Concern
- February 17 - New 2015 version of City UGA.
- December 12 - New DFIRM Flood Data for Clark, Lewis, King, Pierce, Snohomish, & Thurston Counties.
- October 22 - National Hydrography Dataset (NHD) data download link repointed to Ecology's FTP site.
- October 18 - TMDL Maps updated.
- October 18 - Added RSS feed to What's New Archive page.
- October 11 - Major NHD Areas, Streams, & Waterbodies updated.
- October 9 - Shoreline Management Act (SMA) layers updated to
National Hydography Dataset (NHD)
- July 18 - GNIS layer updated.
- July 10 - Added new layer, Tacoma-Pierce County Nonattainment Area.
- June 29 - Automatic updates (Sundays) to Facilty/Site and EIM Stations layers restored. Now in geodatabase form.
- June 28 - City - Urban Growth Areas layer updated.
- May 21 - Added new preliminary FEMA DFIRM Flood layers: Clallam, Cowlitz, & Grays Harbor Counties. Spokane County changed to final.
- May 18 - Added new layer: TMDL Maps.
- May 2 - Added new layer, Washington
- April 24 - Final version of Volume 1 – Water Assessments for
Characterization Project is now available.
- April 3 - Added Habitats Assessment section to document table on
Puget Sound Watershed
Characterization Project webpage.
- March 28 - Added link in data sources for Washington
State Geospatial Portal.
- March 23 - County layer removed, use
website to download.
- March 21 - Updated Dairy Farms layer to 2010 version (maintained by WSDA).
- March 20 - Mid-Scale Water Flow Results for Gorst & Pilchuck added to Puget Sound Watershed Characterization Project webpage.
- February 29 - Updated Well Logs layer.
- January 25 - Added FEMA DFIRM metadata for individual counties.
- December 22 - Updated dataset: 2004 303(d) Final List of Impaired and Threatened Water Bodies
- November 2 - Updated CO, Ozone, &
PM 10 shapefiles. As of September 26, 2005 there are no longer any areas
of Washington designated as "NONATTAINMENT."
- October 24 - GIS data file format changed from coverages to shapefiles
- October 24 - Updates to Major Public Lands maps: WRIA & COUNTY
- October 19 - GIS Training page eliminated, classes now sponsered by DOP
- October 12 - Updates to Major Public Lands maps: WRIA & COUNTY
- October 3 - New webpage for the Eastern Washington Hydrology Framework Integration Project
- August 5 - New item added to SHORELINES to code shoreline type
- June 16 - Updates made to GNIS layer (see process_step in metadata)
- June 15 - Added campgrounds and boat launches to Major Public Lands maps: WRIA &County versions
- June 7 - Coding error fixed in SMA_PNTS & SMA_STRM for Nisqually and Toutle Rivers
- June 6 - New dataset: 2004 03(d) Candidate List of Impaired and Threatened Water Bodies
- May 23 - New datasets: Proposed Shoreline Management Act (SMA & SSS) layers
- May 11 - Earthquake Liquefaction and National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP) maps removed from site
- April 5 - Attributes updated for Air Quality Particulates (PM10) layer
- April 1 - New county map series: Earthquake Liquefaction and National Earthquake
Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP)
- March 22 - New GIS class: Working with ArcGIS 9.0 for Natural Resources
Page last revised:
November 29, 2017 10:18