Service Focus on Technical Assistance, NOT Enforcement
Save Money -- Reduce Waste
- Reduce the cost of water, energy, hazardous and solid waste disposal, and waste
- Incorporate less wasteful methods into your operations to eliminate
costly and hazardous by-products
- Save natural resources
- Increase your competitive edge
- Reduce complex regulatory overhead
- Lessen liability of current or future public environmental concerns
- Increase worker's safety and satisfaction
- Improve public relations with your community
- As technical assistance officers, TREE team members do not have enforcement authority when visiting facilities and making recommendations.
- The business chooses what opportunities they implement.
- The team can work with a business with an agreement not to disclose
confidential information to the public.
- You do not pay any money for our team of engineers and specialists to
come visit your facility, and research opportunities that will benefit you.
- The team identifies opportunities that reduce environmental impact,
while also meeting the company's financial payback requirements.
Engineering Expertise in the Reduction of: